For the period January – June 2019 we are looking for(international) students to assist us with the promotion of companies from emerging markets. You will be involved in the operation and maintenance of our digital exhibition/platform of technical products.
KommaTrade is the promotional web directory, where various industrial companies are displayed with their products. This is an on-line portal, which is fully operated in-house and needs continuous attention from our team.
KommaNet is a highly specialized company with a long track record in international trade promotion for engineering products. Nowadays, activities are mainly in export training and finding cooperation partners worldwide.
KommaGlobal presents the manufacturers who have assigned us to conduct all global export promotion and management activities for their company. We keep the contact with clients and potential contacts on their behalf and manage the accounts of those companies.
Located in the area of Hillegersberg in Rotterdam, we are well connected by public transport. With us you will find a very varied and advanced marketing, research and management working environment. After an introduction period of 2 months you will participate in the team as a full member, with your own client accounts.
- Third year Bachelor students currently enrolled in an International Business studies/Marketing or Communications/ Computer Science study (other related studies are also accepted)
- Very good command of the English language and at least one more foreign language is preferred (German/Spanish/Russian)
- Required placement availability; 5-6 months and 4-5 days a week
- Students have to be motivated and passionate about (digital) marketing
- Students that have a knowledge and experience with digital techniques, technical background and interest in international marketing are preferred
For promotion of our services in KommaNet, KommaGlobal and KommaTrade, we are continuously looking for representatives in various industrialised countries. Commissions will be agreed upon per project, good command of English is required and a background in Engineering and Marketing is a necessity.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to us to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a reply within 24 hours, on weekdays. At present we are looking for agents in several regions.